Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Sprinkle Factor

OK. I have been noticing more and more that we as a people are…well…PIGS!!! This especially applies to us men, in general. Now I know you ladies out there are letting out a big, “Uh, YEAH!!”, right now, but, unless you have been in a men’s public restroom lately, you honestly have no idea. And if you have been going into the men’s restrooms, ladies, do you mind? We would like some privacy here!

Seriously, though. I can not tell you how irritated it makes me when I go into a restroom to relieve myself, walk into the stall, only to find that some inconsiderate, self absorbed, yard-ape loser who apparently was not taught the proper way to piss into a toilet, has apparently regressed in evolution and has been marking his territory. For god sake, man! AIM! AIM!! And if the proper technique of aiming eludes you, then please, for love of all that is good and pure, have the common courtesy to wipe up any droplets of spray that have managed to get away from you! I just don’t get it!! It isn’t rocket science! IT’S PEE!!! You should have had this down no later than the third grade! And that is if you were quite slow.

All I am saying here is that cleanliness is a virtue to which we men should try to aspire. We aren’t apes. If I am not mistaken, I think apes are cleaner than that. I mean, really. Do you pull that crap at home? If I sprayed urine all over the place at home the way that I have seen evidence of in some public restrooms, I don’t think that my wife (or any of your significant others) would allow me back in the bathroom. She may as well put me in the back yard to do my business like the damn dog.

Like the old adage goes, “If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be neat and wipe the seat”…and the wall…and the toilet handle…and the paper dispenser. It’s ridiculous that we as a people have come so far in technology and etiquette, and, yet, we can’t even pee into a large bowl without spraying it all over the place. Like I said, we are pigs. Of course, this is just my point of view ;-)

Copyright 2008 Daniel D. Domain

1 comment:

Melissa LaFavers said...

Hilarious, dude! I laughed out loud. Repeatedly.